Name:
Location: Brantford, Ontario, Canada

Monday, May 31, 2004

Monday morning memories

I watch out the window of my apartment as a child no more than seven or eight plods by. He is wearing a fall jacket with the hood up, the strings are pulled tight, offering up little protection against the chill wind that is biting at him. the napsack on his back is almost as big as he is, he has blue jeans on, they are to short, exposing naked ankles. And the little brown leather sandals on his feet offer no warmth to his tiny frozen toes. Way to go parents. Clutched in his hands seems to be a school project, we'll call it a collage of some sort although this is just a guess, it is covered with a garbage bag and it is much bigger than he is. Every time the wind picks up he turns sideways to keep himself from being blown over. It makes me smile, I remember when those were my frozen little toes...

2 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

I am so glad you have arrived.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

hey

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mesothelioma
mesothelioma