Name:
Location: Brantford, Ontario, Canada

Monday, May 31, 2004

The day so far

I'm on the fifth cigarette in two hours, the phone rings, long distance I don't answer. It's CIBC...again...I know it. My payments are always late, and some cheery schmuck is going to ask me to call them back at 1-800-whatever and speak to the first available representative, all the while speaking in that overly polite mode. I hate them, I hate them all. I'm sure they are all very nice people but please just...fuck off. I'll pay it when I get around to it and no matter how polite you are it is not going to make me pay you any faster, in fact you just piss me off. Maybe I'll pay you next week.
People who have that "June Cleaver" politeness annoy me, people who refer to themselves in the third person...should be stoned in the town square,(this is quickly becoming a rant), people who do the air quotations at all the wrong times...should have their fingers broken. people who laugh at their own jokes who are the only ones who laugh at their own jokes...need to shut the hell up, and those people who always have a better story than you...they should just die...bottom line. Stupid people annoy me, they should have their own country over time they would just kill themselves off through random acts of stupidity. Don't get me wrong we all have our moments but these people live in those moments.
I have to end this now it is totally ruining my day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

I am wondering the name of this country...I need to book flights for some people I know...

1:16 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

I found the Maroon 5 album to be a very good listen.

2:12 PM  
Blogger themindofwilliam said...

maroon 5 what are you talking about and how did you come to this.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

I came to this because it made me want to dance. I think you should take a listen. I believe you will find a smile on your face when you listen. Just plain good music.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mesothelioma
mesothelioma