Name:
Location: Brantford, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, September 30, 2006

In response "to whom this does concern"

I felt this needed to be put out there and I'm responding to you B. But you already know that. I've had my first treatment today and I'm told it will effect my emotions, so this is from the heart..."in response" My spirits are high and will remain this way. So don't be sad for me or pity me. The events and occurances over the last three months have shown me a great many things, Like who will always be there for me. I feel blessed for the support team around me, this new extension of family. And most importantly this amazing woman in my life, she means the world to me and gives me strength when I have none. I never really understood what being in love was, I mean really truly and deeply in love, was, and it seems everyday I learn a little more. She takes care of me when I need it and never complains. As I have and will continue to due for her. That's just the way it is. It's unconditional.
I look foward to talking to you B, It's been a while, I have some questions...

1 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

I am so very glad to hear that she is what you need. That she is what you have always deserved.
Pity is not a word or emotion I have ever felt for you.
Your brother has my phone number and email. I will answer.
Thank you for writing.

B.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mesothelioma
mesothelioma